Our current system doesn't provide people with the education or resources they need to make sure their finances are pinpoint accurate.
This is where VeriAccount comes in to save the day!
VeriAccount helps businesses and individuals get a hold of their finances and makes sure that your bills, documents, and systems are accurate. Our goal is to provide services for all the financial tasks that seem to fall through the cracks.
We thrive off of accuracy in our work. We believe that your finances should be as accurate as possible, in order to be as fair as possible.
We hold companies accountable when they're wrong and fight for the best and most just outcome for our clients.
VeriAccount was started to help vulnerable members of our community because we believe everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
Queretta Simms is the owner and CEO of VeriAccount, LLC. She is an experienced finance professional and advocate from Washington D.C., who has earned strong leadership roles including:
Over the years, Ms. Simms has developed strong organizational and networking skills to ensure her clients are always taken care of with accuracy and compassion. Ms. Simms founded VeriAccount after successfully recouping $10,000 for the heirs of her mother-in-law's estate. Additionally, Ms. Simms recouped $18,000 from her mother-in-law's medical and general bills from the estate, totaling $28,000 in savings.
In her spare time, Ms. Simms loves to spend time with her family, read, and participates in advocacy work for the elderly in her community.
Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, VeriAccount, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Information will be asked, when applicable
If you purchase VeriAccount, LLC's products, and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
VeriAccount, LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
- Accounting. Auditing, Estate Administration Auditing, Tracking Services
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
VeriAccount, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
VeriAccount, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from VeriAccount, LLC, and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
VeriAccount, LLC does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
VeriAccount, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to VeriAccount, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
VeriAccount, LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on VeriAccount, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of VeriAccount, LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of VeriAccount, LLC, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
VeriAccount, LLC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within VeriAccount, LLC, to determine what VeriAccount, LLC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within VeriAccount, LLC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by VeriAccount, LLC. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the VeriAccount, LLC website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted by federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, VeriAccount, LLC may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
VeriAccount, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that VeriAccount, LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact VeriAccount, LLC at:
Washington, District of Columbia 20002
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 202-280-0722
Effective as of November 15, 2020